Help turn baby babbles into 1st words. The Baby Babble First Words Training Trumpet utilizes its two-way mouthpiece to help develop speech muscles through play to get baby ready for their first words. It comes in the familiar shape of a sippy cup. This playful, two handle training trumpet encourages grasping skills while helping baby develop oral speech muscles as they make music by blowing in or out on the two-way mouthpiece. At first, babies can only control sucking in air. With curiosity and practice, they will be able to better control speech muscles and be one step closer to say mama and dada. Parents will love it for the easy cleaning ability as the top is removable to wash and sanitize before and after play.
- Two-way whistle that plays music whether blowing out or sucking in
- Stimulates developing oral motor skills to prepare baby for first words
- Playful beads to stimulate baby and add sound depth while playing
- Two handles for better grip and ability to attach to stroller (clip not included)
- The Trumpet uses Nonspeech Oral Motor Exercises
Package dimension(mm): 145 X 50 X 180
Net weight: 91.7g